Our latest beer kits are supplied by Fontana under the brand Crafted Beer. All kits include: hops and make about 23 litres.
If you have questions about the beer-making process, feel free to contact us for help at: 613-932-7010
Tips on Making Beer at Home
Our store has all the supplies you’ll need for making beer at home and our experienced staff are happy to assist you. Before you can begin to make beer from the kit you’ve selected, you will need the following:
- Dextrose and/or Malt (approx. 500g depending on recipe)
- Primary Fermenter (23 L vessel)
- Secondary Fermenter (23 L vessel)
- Air Lock
- Syphon Hose
- Choose a fermenting area in a well heated part your home (72℉ to78℉) or use a heating belt
- Sanitize all of your equipment using a Metabisulphite solution
- Follow fermentation instructions included in your kit
India Pale Ale
Cornwall Fine Wines has no control on how product is fermented or its fermenting environment, therefore can not be held responsible for finished product. But we will gladly offer any advice.
Prices are subject to change without notice.